Insider’s Picks for Best Galapagos Cruises for 2018February 15, 2018
Galapagos Boat or Small Ship? Size Matters in GalapagosFebruary 16, 2018
Our personalized Ecuador tours are designed by our local Ecuador experts and tailor-made to suit your interests. Although Ecuador is a small country compared to neighboring Peru or Colombia, there are still so many things to see - from the verdant tropical rainforest in the east, high into the Andes mountains, down to the sun-kissed Pacific coast, and of course the enchanting Galapagos Islands - and traveling from one point to another takes precious vacation time that could be spent exploring!
That’s why having a travel agent during the planning phase is absolutely crucial. Along with our exclusive expert advice, we will make sure that you have specialized local guides in each region that you visit.
Whether you’re traveling with a time or financial budget, a bunch of activities to check off your bucket list, or if you’re just not sure where to start, a custom Ecuador trip might be your best option. Just tell us what you want to see & do and we will build a unique itinerary that includes it all.
Why should you consider booking a custom Ecuadorian tour?
1. Because you want to design your own unique itinerary that suits your specific travel needs.
While we offer many pre-designed itineraries, it’s possible that you haven’t quite found that one tour that seems perfect - that’s where a custom itinerary comes in handy. Unlike other larger travel agencies, we allow you to customize your trip however you’d like and we’ll make sure to accommodate any specific travel needs you might have.
For example, if you want to combine a land-based Galapagos tour with a cruise to experience all the Islands have to offer, we can arrange that. Or if you want to combine several tours into one, just let us know which destinations & activities sound most exciting and we will work with you every step of the way to design your ideal Ecuador vacation.
If there are other conditions you have, like computer/ Internet access, accessibility concerns, or other circumstances, we can offer recommendations and make plans that will meet those needs.
“Travel makes one modest. You see what a tiny place you occupy in the world.” - Gustav Flaubert
2. Because you have a specific interest, like photography or bird-watching.
You’ve probably realized that most of our tours offer active and engaging ways to experience Ecuador - that’s because we know it’s the best way to explore this country. Depending on where you go, there are a number of activities that might interest you.
- In the Amazon and cloudforest regions, activities include: bird watching, river kayaking & canoeing, nature & wildlife hikes, visiting butterfly gardens, ziplining through the canopy, fishing for piranhas, climbing observation towers & canopy walks, swimming in blackwater lakes, and visiting a parrot clay lick.
- In the Galapagos, the most popular activities are: snorkeling, hiking across diverse landscapes, diving, exploring lava tunnels, visiting the conservation centers, exploring the highlands and coffee plantations, surfing, or just relaxing on the beach.
- The Andes highland region of Ecuador offers a more historical look at the country, with visits to: the capital city of Quito and its impressive architecture, parks, churches, and colonial neighborhood; volcanoes & crater lakes, like those of Quilotoa and Cuicocha; the quaint city of Cuenca; and tremendous national parks where camping, trekking, and ziplining excite.
- The Pacific coast is home to the bustling metropolitan city of Guayaquil, savory seafood, and fun or relaxing beach towns to suit every beachgoer’s delights.
Of course, these are just a few of the activities that Ecuador offers, and if you are passionate about pursuing your hobby, pastime, or favorite vacation activity on your trip to Ecuador, we can help you plan a trip that maximizes on that interest!
3. Because you have limited time and want to visit as many places on your list as possible.
It would take a lifetime to see and experience all that Ecuador has to offer, but since most people only have a week or two for their vacation, it’s good to know exactly how you plan to visit each destination on your list as efficiently as possible while still enjoying every place. We can even design a custom Ecuador tour that is less than a week if you are on an extreme time budget.
4. Because there is so much to choose from that you need advice about what will best suit your interests.
It can be absolutely overwhelming planning a vacation or choosing one specific tour package, especially considering how many activities and destinations Ecuador has to offer. Don’t let the exciting vacation planning process turn into a stress factor! That’s why we’re here. We can start from scratch with you to figure out exactlywhere you want to go, what you want to do, and how you’re going to do it.
Even if this is your first trip to South America and you have no idea what to expect, then a custom Ecuador tour offers an excellent way to acquaint yourself with the natural and historic wonders of this country.
5. Because you prefer freedom and privacy over traveling with strangers.
Many times, booking a package tour means that you will be traveling with a group of people. And while it’s always nice to meet new people, sometimes you want your family vacation or romantic getaway to be exactly that - something you enjoy and experience with just your family. Plus, whenever you travel with a group of people, you have less freedom to do what you want to do. When we put together a custom itinerary, we guarantee that you will be the only folks on the trip. You will likely participate in some of your daily activities (like snorkeling or kayaking) with other travelers who are staying at local lodges and hotels, but the rest of the trip will be a private experience, giving you the freedom to do what you want to do on a schedule that suits you.
So what are you waiting for? Start planning your personalized Ecuadorian Tour now!